We have a number of first timers joining this round, so I thought I would try to give a few pointers to make life easier:
- To save on postal charges don't use envolopes any bigger than you have to. I use board back envolopes that measure 8.5" by 10.5" which can be found here
- Once you've signed up for the exchange, don't wait until you've been told where to send the print before getting in the darkroom. You only have a month to select, print and post, which is surprisingly short once life get's in the way.
- You will almonst certainly not send a print to the same person that you send one too. However, sometimes it does happen.
- If you're going to be late or won't be able to meet your obligation, please PM me so I can inform the recipiant.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself.