Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
If it takes two hands to handle that wopper, it's ULF. If it uses a sheet film holder, it's LF. If it takes roll film, it's MF. If it uses a cassette, it's small format. If it uses a cartridge, it's miniature (or not worth shooting).

Pretty simple. Sometimes my 3x4 Graflex rb is a MF camera, sometimes it's a LF camera, same as my rb67.

tim in san jose
What about 70mm film in cassettes, and aerial (10" wide) roll film?