some thoughts, a bit dislocated maybe - but there you go :

I reserve my comments for a couple of individuals only but as for the company as a whole they seem to have this contradictory business model of selling film cameras at high prices and yet seem uninterested in stocking anything that goes in them but your standard stuff, as if that was quirky enough ...

8x10 ?!!?! "no one shoots that anymore" - there is of course, an 8x10 sitting in the display cabinet for sale just 5 or so feet away.

I can understand that I might be the only guy in the country looking for Bergger COT320 or whatever, but its not going to stop me from asking, best just say its not worth your while to bring it in - I am aware of the population of NZ - but don't patronize me for having asked, I get the feeling you're rolling your eyes as you turn away ...

Recently Pro Gear in Parnell had some crazy nice gear going for next to a song - and they sold with a smile, I would spend an hour or two in there just chatting ... Something the AK Camera guys might want to have a think about.

I've often wondered if they are aware that the founder/owner of this very website is based in greater Auckland