I opened this new thread following the one on graphite ( http://www.apug.org/forums/forum42/6...e-process.html ).
I started experimenting with resinotype, following Alberto Novo's instructions ( http://www.alternativephotography.co...esinotype.html ) and some advice from Loris. By the way, melting the colophony in alcohol is a great solution for heat sensitive pigments, but for more stable ones heating the resin is much faster (also you don't have to worry about grinding the colophony in advance).
Alberto, though, is not very clear whether the gelatin should be hardened (i.e. Glyoxal or formaldehyde), and if yes, at which point.