You might be able to convert the enlarger to become a diffuser type.

Back in the UK I have a magazine article on making replacement condensers for Durst 600 series enlargers. It's equally relevant to you. Tells you how to get a round condenser edges taken off and making the holder. Unfortunately at the moment I have no plans to return, but may do towards the end of the summer, I could scan and email. Condensers are used in many applications so finding one of the right size and focal length isn't difficult.