</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EricR @ Mar 27 2003, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just because you can get it for a couple of bucks cheaper on eBay or some out of town store will not support the continued success of your local store.

Lets face it, we account for probably only 10% of their sales, maybe less, but the overhead to keep us happy is considerable. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
I agree with the first part 100%. The second part I&#39;m not sure about. I&#39;m an easy customer. I tend to walk in. Pickup what I need. Maybe ask a question. Pay. I&#39;m also likely to come back. The general customers walk in. Ask a bunch of questions. Maybe buy. Likely never come back. Just look how many of the people here are willing to buy mail order. Shows we aren&#39;t the types that need too much hand holding. If I&#39;m buying mail order either I can&#39;t get it easily from a local shop or the issue is much more then a couple of dollars.

One thing that really bothers me is when sales staff tries to sell you what they have in stock. It&#39;s sleazy. To say the least.