Congrats on the Burke and James. Go to Office Depot and get a "magnifying sheet" or whatever they call it for about 2 to 3 dollars. It is just a big plastic fresnel lens. Trim it down and then tape or Velcro it to the camera. Put it on, smooth side out, right over the ground glass on the outside. The rings go toward the front, smooth side to the rear.