Quote Originally Posted by Willie Jan View Post
Acryl has a name here of "plexiglas". I will have a look where I can get this here local.
Some shops who sell material for modell of ships/airplanes sell this stuff.
Formido, Praxis, Gamma, and most other such shops will have sheets of plexiglass.