Well, my new set up that I share with my youngest is: Nikon FM2 with 3 lenses, 50mm 1:1.8, 75-200mm 1:4.5, and 28mm 1:2.8 that is set up with color film. Usually Fuji 400; Next is the Sears TLS with 135mm 1:2.8, 50mm1:1.7and 28mm 1:2.8 set up for black and white. Usually Arista Edu 100.

I really prefer the Sears camera but I believe that it is because the lenses on the Sears are in much better shape than my Nikon lenses. I like having options for both color and b&w because some subjects just seem to need that color! Anymore I tend to see most subjects as B&W though.

Still looking for a good bag to carry it all in. I'm looking at the sling bag that holds 2 slrs with lens on the ready. I am having trouble justifying the cost to my DH though! I've tried a back pack and find it awkward (especially in tight quarters or crowded spaces). I'm back to the Sonora bag which is too small for much extra film or a 120 camera which I also like to through into the mix. It's packed tight and gives me a neck ache!

Anyway that is what I carry (for now).
-Lori