Hello Mike:

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSeb View Post
Now, what was Scott's original question?
I am looking for a eye doctor to talk about photographer that need eye correction, the use of diopters, shoot with or with glasses and that kind of eye related stuff.

So an Optometrist or a Opthamologist would be GREAT.

If any body knows of such a photography minded eye doctor please let me know.