Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Watson View Post
Y you might try to find an oversize drinking straw (sometimes called a "wide" straw) as an easier to carry and use alternative to a snorkel. An ice cream shop might have just the thing for milkshakes and other thick drinks.
ok ... never thought of that ... although I do have some which I use with some blue-tac to sure up the front and back standards to minimize vibration sometimes.