Hello !

I am planning to venture in to the world of IlfoChrome printing. My problem is that does anybody sell IlfoChrome processing tanks novadays ?

If Im correct, the tanks worked in a way that when you load the film and chemistry, the chemistry will move from the container resevoir to the paper area when its turned horisontally in the desk for rolling.

I tried to look on ebay but i was outbid :o So does anybody know a good substitute that will work ?