Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
Perhaps.

But unless I am somehow mistaken it is, after all, their time to waste, is it not?

Who are we to tell them how they can and cannot waste their time? Not all in the world think alike on every issue. If one disagrees with the content of their petition, simply do not sign it. A win-win situation for all involved.

Ken
As long as this remains a free country by all means you have a right to expend your time in whatever manner you chose. If promoting a petition such as the one promoted in this post is of interest of anyone then by all means go for it.

I will choose to draw upon my experience in dealing with Kodak at the executive level on issues identical to this one. If you want to solve this problem expend your energy aggregating hard orders from interested consumers and then present Kodak with an order for this product for $50,000 to $100,000. That is the only thing that will get this process moving. And the clock for this option is ticking rather quickly.

Over the years if there is one thing I have learned particularly when it relates to silver photographic products it is simply this:

Money talks and bullshit walks......