You could do the obvious, and buy graded paper. There are some excellent ones available from Freestyle that aren't too terribly expensive. I still do a lot of printing on Kodabrom II RC, that I get off of fleabay, in grades 4 and 5. This works great for printing chromogenic negs, and some color.