</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Prime @ Mar 16 2003, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve read that drilling the hole off-center is actually fairly common. Probably a lot cheaper than buying a new Linhof.

Of course, you could drill the hole off-center, buy the Linhof anyway, then give that new camera to your best friend as a birthday present. Ah, well...just an idea.

Your best friend,

Prime </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Now I am really laughing&#33; I really did do this - except it was an old Burke & James give away for a light weight Tachihara purchase. - Of course the Crown Graphix and the Speed Graphix had only rise - Good, I guess for buildings, but not good for landscapes. The Super Graphic had both rise and fall. I still have thoughts of getting a Super Graphix - nice camera - My medium format gear seems to make it a mute point and the only thing I would use it for is 4x5 hand held and I am not sold completely on that - hand held medium format is bad enough.