Really hard to see what's going on from a distance, without seeing the actual negs. Do you have an colour apugger in your area who can have a look?

I will assume that your chemistry was in good condition; if you have any doubts then you have no choice but to buy fresh and start over. Let me suggest first reviewing your process from the ground up as carefully as possible, and that means knowing the dilutions and temps and all other parameters (including how you pre-clean your tank) very accurately. There just isn't any room for 'pretty sure' in c41 (and e6 is considerably less forgiving, I find). You first of all have to know that the temps and times are bang on and consistent and not varying throughout the process. My first probs with c41 were eventually traced back to temp drift in my tanks. Look, if you are asking whether your temps were wrong then you need to go back to square one and be *sure* that they are right... in the developer. For the whole time required. You'll just frustrate yourself otherwise. c41 is as easy... and as hard!... as making a box cake. Everything has to be pretty much bang on, or you get an inconsistent result.

Next, I would shoot a roll of some film and split it up, taking the same shot of the same subject 24 or 36 times. Pull out snippets of the roll and develop those, and maybe even put the last one through a lab so that you have a good reference. Until you get consistency from snippet to snippet and your results compare roughly to what a lab gives, you can't move on. Know that you will reach that point, but it doesn't happen quite as easily as with straight b&w. It'll take some time to figure out what the most important parameters are... I think they are probably temps and times and how good a job you do cleaning your vessels and transferring chems. Listen, I am certainly no c41 expert, I am just saying what my issues were.

Patience, patience patience... oh and don't start dev'ing really meaningful things until you have the consistency and confidence built up. Nothing more frustrating than being heavily invested in a shot that gets effed up because something was amiss in the processing. Why not shoot a test roll and work on it bit by bit and insist on consistency foremost.