Hrst, the Fujihunt document you posted say: when processing professional films to maintain professional standards, use the developer only once: do not use time compensation.

While the table tells that you can process so many rolls of films by reusing the developer and by increasing the development time the statement also tells to not reuse the developer and not increase development time if you want to maintain professional result.

My interpretation of this Fujihunt document and Kodak's guideline is that the developer probably can develop far more films than the conservative 1 lier for 1 220 roll guideline. But for professional result (quality) the conservative guideline is the one to follow.

Perhaps this is why processing quality varied widely from minilabs that used to exist in every main street everywhere. Processing quality is really proportional to how the developer is overused. For the highest quality just follow Kodak's conservative guideline of 1 220 roll per liter. You can process more films but quality will decrease when the number of rolls increases. My personal experience has been 1 220 roll per 850 ml. I could not tolerate the quality loss by increasing the developer's capacity beyond this boundary. Again I hope I am wrong. I have not been able to process 2 220 rolls per process because of this capacity limitation. ATL-2300 allows a max of 1 liter per process despite that you can use different drums and those drums allow you to put as many as 10 220 reels in them.

Perhaps this is why all these ATL processors are discontinued today. They are really very low in throughput. If you own an ATL-1000 or ATL-1500, which use only 500 ml tanks, you really can not process 220 films and expect professional result.