I'm still believing in 35mm!

After all, we have been able to make currently still just one quite decent picture on an own emulsion (this one: http://www.students.tut.fi/~alhonena/OMAFILMI.jpg ) and it happens to be a 35mm frame - or at least was before processing ! But it wasn't ISO400 but rather ISO5 to ISO10 so there's still a long way......... Of course, dust and coating defects are a bigger problem in 35mm, but on the other hand, at least I believe, the chances that the whole frame has more uniform coating goes up, especially if you do small coatings... But I will keep my belief and try my best after learning more -- be it LF, MF, 35mm or even 16mm MP film.!

And Bill, many people predict every year that film dies or almost dies "in few years". Nothing like that has happened so far, and new products like the new TMAX films are released even in 2008. I think it's just realism to believe that nothing will change much in 2010, or 2011, or 2012, or...... That's why I picked a date so far in the future, that no-one of us can see what it will be like --- there might be a real renaissance for film photography, or it may die almost completely! But one thing is sure; I'm going to do what I want to do, even if it was to reinvent the wheel .

Best luck to everyone! Keep your inner emulsions boiling!