Here it comes Gilbert.
Originally Posted by argentic
Some important tips from here
1) At the end of the wet place there is an vertically placed board to dry the baryte prints with a chamois-leather
2) Under the home-made sink there is a place foreseen for other 'baths': a sort of double bottem
3) There are two sinks, one next the other. One of sinks measures 40/60cm and can serve to wash the prints
4) Books are very important in the daily life of an amateur-photgrapher
5) The rotatrim30, a splendid tool.
6) Music is the most important thing in the darkroom!
Last edited by fred; 01-04-2005 at 01:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.