When I was messing with the drain, I actually had to remove the lift head from the base. When I did that I dissasembled that bottle selection switch. I knew there was potential for a problem there, and so I tried to reassemble it properly. Clearly if that is something you are thinking of without even knowing what I have done points me to that switch. I can use some silicone and fix the fitting at the air bottle. I will find some grease and lubricate those O-rings upon dissassembly.

I'll consult those .html files you linked to and see if they have any other suggestions.

Thanks again Mike!

EDIT: Interestingly enough, I had enough smarts (knock on wood!) to figure out running a wet test program on my own. It makes me happy to know I figured out a factory test procedure accidentally on my own! :^)