During a workshop I was introduced to using the Ilford 500 variable contrast head in combination with an RH Design 500 analyser. As this worked very nicely I am considering switching to this system, but I am wondering which would be the best enlarger to go with it. I have seen Beselers, Dursts, Leitz's and DeVere's in the threads here on Apug but I don't have sufficient knowledge of them to make an educated choice. I am aware of the fact that each has its own adapter plates and lightboxes, so I would rather look for a complete system than buying head and enlarger in separate packages.
Currently I do 4,5x6 and 6x6 but I might do 6x9 in the future, so I would need a rig that can take that format as well.
Any comment or advice would be hugely appreciated.