My name is Genk, I have been told that there is a powder that removes black carbon from photographic paper. Do you know the name or the process that can be applied. Underneath the carbon is a printed image. I have seen the powder being applied and then a brown liquid chemical wash applied and then another clear liquid chemical dissolving the carbon away, leaving the print intact. Please let me know if you can offer me any advice.