</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dnmilikan @ Apr 16 2003, 03:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Since depth of field is a condition of focal length of a lens and not of format, you should have an accurate idea of what the depth of field on a 100 mm Bronica lens will be based on your earlier experience. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Part of my problem is that I am a rangefinder user by hart and have no experience with lenses longer than &#39;normal&#39; - usually in the range of 21mm to 50mm in 135 terms. I have borrowed a hassel system and a SQA system from times to times, but have no real experience with tele-lenses.

I have a Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 lens for my Bessa-R2 - it certainly has that narrow DOF I&#39;m looking for. The 65mm f4 for my RF645 hasn&#39;t.

If I go for the 100mm f4.5 I will use it wide open for portraits. I am shoting TX400 as 200EI - and will order one or two ND filters for the lens since I am limited to 1/500 shutter speed.