Quote Originally Posted by gamincurieux View Post
You mean take a shot with a large camera of a regular 8x10 contact sheet?
No, contact print in sheet film means a one to one print of one negative to one slightly larger sheet of print paper. If you want a large print you need to start with a large negative. Before there were enlargers contacts were all there was. That is why you see pictures of the early 1860-1880s American west photographers lugging those mamouth 20x22 cameras about.