Quote Originally Posted by mtjade2007 View Post
The "capacity" I am talking about is the capability of the developer. For a roll of 220 negative Kodak Z-131 says it needs 1 liter of it to develop it. I tried 850 ml and it is still good. When I tried it with 500 ml I had color crossover and coarse grain problems. The overall density of the negative looked normal but color wise the film was ruined basically. I did not know it was a developer capacity problem and spent a lot of time to troubleshoot and wasted a lot of films. Of course I may be wrong still. So I wanted to try another roll of 220 with just 500 ml pf fresh developer again. Due to winter weather I have not got the chance to get it done yet.

2 rolls of 120 in a 1520 tank with 240 ml of developer sounds too good to be true to me. Again I may be wrong. so could you tell me if the negatives were perfect? The two Jobo files give the minimum volume of juice required for the specific tank and number of reels possible for the tank. Jobo does say to refer to the chemical manufacturer's suggested volume to determine the exact volume of chemicals needed.

If Kodak Z-131 is right that it does take a liter of developer for a roll of 220 it really sucks that my huge ATL-2300 can not process 2 rolls of 220 negatives at a time. I wish I am wrong but so far I have never succeeded in processing 2 rolls of 220 at a time with the max amount of developer I can use (that's 1 liter exactly). ATL-2300 has 1 liter tanks and can program to use 1 liter max of chemical only.
Are we talking about dev lorr or the standard dev, I have the lorr dev with is supposed to need replenishing half the amount the standard does, which I guess it means it has double the capacity?