</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ken @ Apr 17 2003, 10:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I frequently enlarge 6X9 negatives and double-checked that it was set for the right format, though it was set for 35mm I have in the past forgotten to make the adjustment.
I have tried longer focal lenghts and that only reduced the image size. It would seem that a wider angle would work but at the expense of losing some of the image.
The recessed lens seems to be the best solution and I will give it a whirl this weekend.
Again, I thank all of you for your input.
Regards.
Ken </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
My (old) 23C can still crank up a considerable amount, projecting an image well beyond 11X14. It even tilts in the event you want to project an image onto the wall (liquid light anyone?) The problem is getting the image (that size and/or larger) to focus. If I could just squeeze the bellows another half inch....... The reason the recessed lens might do the trick. I will see tonight. The spanking new 23CIII XL probably has all the bugs worked out. It is a 120 enlarger to begin with and handles 6X9 like a champ.
Regards,
Ken