I should add, the seller is near me, so I reasoned, I don't have to pay postage and could increase my bid on the Jobo accordingly, plus, I have a stack of films awaiting development, and am keen to get a move on with the developing. I don't mind overpaying if the fair value on this stuff is 150...I do mind someone mucking around with the price discovery process by setting up a shill bid.