Quote Originally Posted by jdef
Larry,

You don't heat your glycol to dissolve your ascorbic acid and phenidone?

Jay
Yep, I do, but no use in throwing out a gallon of good glycol. I had to buy the gallon (which I got cheap from an auto parts store that was discontinuing the propylene variety of glycol because despite its non-toxicity before it goes into the car, it apparently comes out more toxic than ethylene glycol, or so I was told. Also, it didn't give me the odor that TEA did (whether or not that was the result of my overheating it). This gallon will probably last me till I retire at least and maybe beyond.

Besides, I only rarely practice what I preach; consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds (who was it said that?).

Larry