I think the most important thing you have to deal with is not anything photographic. Consider the story you are going to tell. With a project this big, you will need to be very specific in the stories you will tell. Maybe you decide you need to tell "X" number of stories. Concentrate on these stories and do the best job that you can possibly do on the very few things that are the most important to you in these stories. Yes, you will probably leave some stuff untouched, but if you want to be successful in your project (successful meaning you complete the project) you will need to be disciplined in what you choose to do and relentless in the execution.

I would suggest you write down what you want story you want to tell (you are not making photographs, you are telling a story in pictures) and you might even want to think about how to illustrate the story you want to tell. You might even make a shot list of things that will be necessary to tell the story you want to tell.

Another reason to be very specific about what you are going to do is the fact you are using a view camera. I used a view camera for more than 30 years and what gets put on the negative is almost always a surprise you find after you develop the film. You won't know what you have on the film until way after the photograph is made. The moments are ephemeral and quite often what you hope is on the film just isn't there. By the time you figure this out, it's way too late. Which does actually lead me to a technical detail that I didn't think I would get to in this post. Get yourself a lot more film holders. Nothing will make you a better large format photographer than as many film holders as you can carry with you.

Be specific. Be thorough. Be relentless. It will be work and you will love it.