</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chrisl @ Mar 30 2003, 12:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thanks Aggie for the offer. I may take you up on that. I, for some reason I don&#39;t know, have an older Cokin 77mm threaded holder that 3.25&quot; wide (maybe that&#39;s what 3&quot; actually are?) that rotates 360. But I don&#39;t have any filters that fits it...lol Don&#39;t ask cause I don&#39;t know hehe

So are these 3x3&quot; filters large enough for a variety of lenses? Maybe I can find the stats of lense width online. As it seems you just need to be sure the filters wider than the front element?

Good find Robert, I&#39;ll keep an eye on something like that if I need the larger 4x4 holder. But I&#39;m thinking like Lee, and maybe just holding in front of the lens for ease of use. The screw ins are spendy for a decent one. The gels seem more affodable and pack up flatter as well. Just something to think about. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
>>>So are these 3x3" filters large enough for a variety of lenses? Maybe I can find the stats of lense width online. As it seems you just need to be sure the filters wider than the front element?<<<

I use some Cokin filters in the "P" size (that&#39;s the 4" size I think) and they work for all three of my lenses (a 90 and a 210 that have 67mm threads and a 150 that&#39;s smaller). The P size holder will work for Singh-Ray and Lee filters also.

Sherman