I have a 160 you can have the back from. Actually you can have the whole thing but it might be expensive to post from the UK.

I converted a 160 to 120 film but then transfered the extra bits to a 110A.

Mine doesn't have the instruction label as shown in your pic but I'm sure it's the same dimensionally.

If this is of any use, email me at: stevesmith.stuff (at) gmail.com