Hi,
im back from ten days at the English/Wales coastline. Here is my report.
I dont know if I had normal weather conditions or not, but these days without rain and storms were really great. What a great country for photographers. Full with history, great photogenic places and beautiful people. I started from Heathrow down to Kimmeridge Bay (Dorset 2hours). This bay is well worth seeing but you have to be there at the right tidetimes. Outgoing tide seems to be the best. Next morning I drove to Cornwall(3hours) where i got a nice Bed&Breakfast in Mullion. (35 P) The Lizard, Gunwalloe, Port Nanven, Godrevy were really exciting. Thanks here Bill for your great assistance and this wonderful day. All the people i met were very helpful and friendly. I lost one day the way back to my Bed&Breakfast and after five times passing a small church another car followed me and i stoped after 5 minutes driving in this circle. He also stoped and asked me what im looking for, because he noticed that i lost the way!!! There are many places in western Cornwall to shot its not important to plan the stay according to tidetimes. Woolacombe (2hours), Kilve(2 hours, best when the tide starts going out) were the next photogenic places on my way to the welsh coastline. I stayed there for more 3 days at the Glamorgan Heritage coast. Outstanding area.

Must have: rubber boots, fine weather , and a lot of films.

Thanks all for making this a great trip for me.
Markus