Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
The english word for the walking assistance device sitting around the post is just a 'walker'.
Where as the English name is a Zimmer Frame - drpsilver's card arrived in today's post along with lorirfrommontana's Willys Wagon. I think you have your work cut out restoring that old car, polishing the chrome was just the first step.