Which formats and how much film do you need to process? The CPE is the smaller one right? If it is then it won't handle expert drums. Or much film either. If you want to use it for B&W it's even worse IMHO. So go up to the bigger model. CPA? Something like that. Stronger motor. Will handle 1litre of solution. Bigger tanks so the experts can be used. Used likely a similar cost.