Up for auction is my trusty Kodak Masterview 8x10. This camera has great provenance and photographic vibes - I purchased it about 5 years ago from Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee. At that time, a brand new bellows was installed, but I'm overly paranoid about light leaks so I taped all the corners. It's perhaps a bit unsightly, but it functions perfectly. If you want looks, get an Ebony - the Masterview is all about function. I had several upgrades / modifications made to this camera. SK Grimes made a custom lensboard adaptor so the camera can accept Linhof style boards. It's beautifully made and works perfectly. They also produced a new stainless steel tripod mount (the threaded hole) to replace the original soft brass threads. This camera is fully functional - ready to make photographs. I used lenses ranging from 8-1/2" to 24" on this camera and made hundreds of negatives. We made some fine work together, but I want something that can support even longer lenses so I've made the tough decision to move on. I'll consider any serious offers.