Now that I got home, I am seeing that these are not as bad as I initially thought. I think perhaps the monitor I have at work is darker than this one at home. Plus I think that there has to be a video card capability difference because they look better than I thought. Having said that, they are clearly slightly underexposed. I did not intend for navy blue skies... haha. Vivid color. gotta love it? I dunno... anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
Ektachrome is nowhere near as good at maintaining reciprocity during long exposures as is Fujichrome.
Dude, I am in total agreement with you on this. I thought at first in my mind I did not want to touch Fujicolor anything as I am not fond of the negative film at all. But I had a box here, and shot it and had a problem with overexposure on darn near most of the shots because most of the shots were full daylight and thus the reciprocity effect is minimized. Clearly I have to tidy up all my allowances. But at this point I am close to labeling where the real reciprocity should be on Astia. I love Astia. Love it all the way. It is probably the best 4x5 film on the market if you are going to scan. Anyway, Astia is only slightly skewed on the higher speeds (I estimate 1.25x to 1.5x) and gets closer to the curve of TMax 100 figures when f22 is slower than 1/15 second but not quite as slow as TMax 100. I have not tested for any scenario where f22 is slower than 1/4 second as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
Make sure your effective f stop is properly calculated, first of all.
Yes, that is under wraps. Got the accurate figures from Zero Image and used software program to plug in the parameters of the camera to derive my list of exposure variants.