I want to use my 150mm lens with my Super Graphic, but I only have the 135mm cam. I'll probably break down and either purchase or try to fabricate one, but in the mean time does anyone know if it would work just to change the focusing scale? I was thinking about cutting a piece of tape to fit over the old focusing scale, and then using the GG to determin the new focusing scale, and write it in on the tape. Does this make any sense?