</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (docholliday @ Mar 11 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m gonna get some Zeiss sunglasses this summer. The coating (it&#39;s T*, but named differently) is on the inside of the lenses...weird. A friend of mine that has a pair was telling me that he could see distortion on the windshield of his car with them when the sun was at the right angle. So, I tried them on and sure enough, I could see a wave like appearance from the polarization of the glasses. Much better than any other sunglasses I&#39;ve ever had. But, for the price of the sunglasses, I could get another body...
</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
my sunglasses do this... I&#39;m almost used to it&#33; Sometimes it&#39;s annoying in that you can&#39;t see thru the cars rear window for the kailidascope of colours reflecting of the window&#33; Regularly it shows up like a uniform series of dots. No idea how much the Hassy ones are&#33;, these were under &#036;50 US..