</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nige @ Apr 27 2003, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m sure a digital shooters (ignoring professionals) excitement is still there, it&#39;s just delivered in small bits after each shot when they check the LCD. The film shooter has all these little bits cumulated into the orgasmic experience of seeing their negs/transparencies&#33; Maybe a bit of an exageration&#33;&#33;&#33;

Interestingly, I was playing with a digicam (Minolta DiImage 5) last weekend and like the previous digicams I&#39;ve played with, it didn&#39;t leave me wanting to rush out and buy one yet&#33; I definitely will need an optical viewfinder and minimal exposure lag before I could be comfortable. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Funny I had the same feeling when I worked at the camera store, the digigizmos were fun to play with and the instant gratification was nice, but they did not make me say "ah, I wish I could have this camera."