Well, after 6 rolls my impression of the Horizon 202 is that it lives up (or I guess down) to the reputation of many Russian cameras. I was using a brand new model, and I even had the instruction book to make sure I knew what I was doing.

It's a lot harder to load that the Widelux, at least for my fat fingers. The camera itself is shorter in width than the Widelux, and that means everything (the rollers, take-up spool, etc...) are crammed together.

I enjoyed the greater selection of shutter speeds. When winding the film it seemed to sound a little rough, but during the exposure the operation was smooth, and I didn't notice any banding, at least on the rolls that survived.

3 out of the 6 rolls were shredded when went to remove them. I think it happened during the rewind, although I made sure I was holding the rewind release down. 3 rolls came out okay. 1 of the shredded rolls appeared to have somehow began reloading itself backwards; possibly I was trying to use too long of a roll in it, and when the take-up spool got too thick it caught on the rachet.

Anyway, I know folks who've had no problems with their Horizon 202s, but the one I borrowed was a lemon. I did a quick search on the web, and ran into quite a few posts talking about the rewind issues with the Horizon.