I need a standard 8x10 back (wood) with which to modify my Rochester Universal camera. The original back is for holders that are 9/16" wider than modern holders and which have no ridge to lock them in place. The camera is 11 and 15/16 inches square with a 3/8" rabbet on each side.

I can easily modify anything close to those dimensions, and condition (glass, etc.) is not an issue. Cheap trumps nice every time! I might even be able to use a metal back, if I could mount it on a frame. I have lots of stuff for trading purposes. What do you need? I can even come up with cash if I have to, though I am notoriously... frugal.