</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (David Hall @ Apr 28 2003, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hey Les,

Do you ever do workshops? Would you ever consider doing one while on a trip the US?

I learned a TON from your book, as I have mentioned before, and I&#39;ll bet that actually seeing you do the things you wrote about and being able to ask you nuance questions would be of tremendous value.

dgh </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
David and Brian,

I regularly do darkroom and street photography workshops in the UK and have done workshops in Maryland for Calumet before they discontinued the program. I&#39;d love to do a darkroom workshop in California. I&#39;m planning a photographic trip to the south west in November of this year, in fact I spent an hour this afternoon checking out flights with the intention of booking in the next week or so. If there is sufficient interest in a workshop with a possibility of doing it then I will delay the booking until something could be sorted out.