Quote Originally Posted by dancqu View Post
Or large for that matter. Desk topes, end tables, etc.
I've non-standard frame sizes in mind. Attached or
shelf like supports. Any pointers as to where to
do some shopping. I will check with FDI. Dan
Dan, I am afraid easels are not a product we carry yet. Most fully enclose the back of the frame are just manufactured in the standard frame sizes but I believe there some that can come with a smaller adhesive section that can be attached to an existing frame back. If you find something that you feel works well shoot me an email and I will consider adding it.