I need to get this stuff moving!
Prices listed below don't include shipping, but you can roughly add $5 dollars to each item for domestic Priority shipping. For accurate shipping prices please Private Message me with your zip code.

I've tried to describe everything in the description as accurately as possible.

Olympus OM-10 – $35
I purchased this OM-10 as a compliment to my OM-2SP, but I've come to the point where I need to get on with my Leica project. This camera is in fully working order, i've tested with a roll of film–you can see the shots on my tumblr, comes with new 357 batteries. There is a slight ding on the top of pentaprism cover. Comes with Zuiko 50mm f1.8, no fungus or haze in the lens, slightly bent filter ring which can probably be straightened by a spare filter. A few specks of dust in the viewfinder, but a clean mirror. Light seals hold fine and are fine, mirror bumper seems to have been replaced, so good condition. Comes with 80's random camera strap (not pictured)

Takumar 135mm f3.5 M42 Screw Mount Lens – $50
This lens is near mint! There is only a few dust specks in the middle element, on an otherwise completely mint lens. It comes with front and rear caps, a screw on metal hood, and original Takumar carrying case. If I had the ability to use it I would. This lens is a strong performer an favorite among many.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
I've sold numerous things here on APUG, and on eBay under 'sifuspec'.