UPDATE: damage control!

I just made a quick test. I went to the darkroom, and with a plastic tool, I removed gently the top layer (approx 1cm)of emulsion - then I took out a small amount of the remaining emulsion, and applyed it to paper - made a print, and look and behold... It looks like the rest of the emulsion is undamaged.

Thankfully I have been using the FOMA product for many years for my students also, so I have a lot of emty containers; all with BLACK, light proof lids! So now, I "just" have to replace the bad lids with good black ones..

I Still would like to hear more about our norwiegian "connection"! Sounds interesting, as I use other materials all the time..