For sale is my Olympus XA which I had for about 1.5 years. While it served me well I decided I want something bit sharper wide open and probably AF.

Condition:
The camera is fully working (the flash too). After I bought it and realized that light seals are just black sticky mud I got a dedicated light sealing kit (it came with instruction for XA so I knew what and how) and I replaced them. So there is nothing to worry about in this direction.
It has of course signs of use but it still looks fine. The lens is clean - NO haze, fungus or coating marks. The viewfinder has no internal dust.

This offer contains
- Olympus XA
- Olympus A11 flash with 1 AA battery
- 2 sets of batteries for the camera (still fresh)
- small pouch where the camera fits perfectly (without flash)
- I can throw in 2 rolls of recently expired Fuji Pro 400H if you like - let me know then.

Price:
85 euro to my account

Payment:
PayPal, Wire Transfer

Shipping:
within EU is DHL fine, for outside you need to keep your fingers crossed (it may take longer time, but it will come)

If you have a question PM me or just replay to this add.

Example photos:
You will quite some photos I have taken with this camera during my trip to New Zealand together with some 100% crops at different apertures here:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=xa&w=31007239%40N06

Seller status:
While I have not sold anything here yet, I did sell several items on www.largeformatphotography.info/forum. On eBay you can find me under nick name "slnce-z-gsi" with 100% feedback.