Pentax ME Super with Pentax SMC 50mm f1.8 $40
Good condition Pentax ME Super, with the standard SMC 50mm f1.8 lens. Comes with a Pentax Strap, all functions tested and working. The Viewfinder is clear, mirror is clear, all is ready to go on a roll. Light seals have not been replaced but still hold just fine.

Pentax ME Super SE with Pentax SMC 28mm f2.8 $70
Good condition Pentax ME Super SE, with the desirable SMC 28mm f2.8 lens. Comes with a Pentax Strap, all functions tested and working. The Viewfinder is clear, mirror is clear, all is ready to go on a roll. Light seals have not been replaced but still hold just fine. There is a slight dent on the filter ring.
I'll post pictures later.

Minolta X-700 MPS Body

This is a gently used X-700 MPS, there are a few blemishes, but what can you expect from an plastic bodied camera that has been used.
Light seals on this camera have been looked at and will work, but with any old SLR you should consider replacing the light seals.
Please see images for better depiction.
All functions have been tested on this camera, i've ran a roll through it with fresh batteries which are included.
This is a great camera as it is highly desirable these days with use of the Minolta MD lenses.