Assorted Graflex Parts 4x5
I'm running an identical thread over at LFF, but here it is for you as well .
I got these items a few weeks ago while cleaning out a friend's apartment in preparation for his move up north. I originally planned to restore a speed or crown to use for handheld 4x5, but alas, my plans have changed.
prices are firm, unless noted otherwise.
all sales are final, I don't need this stuff anymore. Everything is sold AS-IS. I'm just looking to break even on approx what it cost me from him.
I don't know if all of this works, but I've cleaned up the majority of it on the outside, nothing has been adjusted/tampered with mechanically-wise.
ALL prices stated include shipping costs via USPS Parcel Post to US addresses only, INT'L pays shipping on top of prices. Please PM for shipping quote, include your postcode for a quick, accurate reply.
Paypal "gift" is preferred, or if you feel like making a payment as "merchandise", please add a bit extra to cover the fees. I'm a student after all, pennies count when paying for books .
1. Graflex Viewfinders: One has a slightly smaller window than the other one. $20 shipped each, $38 for the both of them, shipped.
(B) is a #2 insert
2. Wire frames. $15 shipped for the one with black thingies on it, $5 shipped for the other one(not sure if this is just a part however), $17 shipped for both
take them as you see them
LB-1: $7 shipped
has the plunger attachment, but no plunger. has some small holes, nothing a little bit of tape or wood putty couldn't fix.
LB-2: $5 shipped
slightly cracked. has some holes in it.
LB-3: $10 shipped
good condition. 42mm hole(Copal 1 I think)
LB-4: $8 shipped
has some tape residue/liftoff of paint on all 4 edges. 35mt
LB-5: $15 shipped
undrilled, unopened lensboard.
LB-6: $14 shipped
undrilled, opened(no packaging like lb-5). great condition.
LB-7: $12 shipped
aluminum board, likely homemade. Good overall "user" condition. Has some pitting. see photo:
4. Graflex Bellows. Not sure if this was for a 2x3 graphic, or 4x5.
nice and supple still, considering its age. NO pinholes that I can see. Has wire thingies on middle of bellows. See pictures:
5. 4x5 Fresnel Lenses
(G) "ok" user condition. I'd rate ~7/10. $7 shipped
(H) ~9/10 condition. Nice and clear. Has *maybe* been used. $15 shipped
(I) ~9/10 condition. Nice and clear. Has *maybe* been used. $15 shipped
6. Sync Cords(telehone-coiled style ALL household style
(1) good condition. untested $10 shipped
(2) good condition. untested $10 shipped
(3) has been taped in various spots. see picture. not standard "pin" attachment. $5 shipped
(4) good condition. untested $8 shipped
7. Kalart Rangefinders. ***I have no idea if these are in working condition.***They both come with the "arm", and mounting screws(not sure how many for each though, not sure if these are all that are needed). I have not used either, and don't know if they're calibrated or not. Take it as you see them $25 each shipped, $45 for both, shipped.
9. Graflex Folding/Collapsing Hood
Hood opens nicely. Works well. Paint peeling
19. Spare parts.
see picture. Take it all, no breaking up.
$10 for it all pictured, shipped
please PM if you have any questions
Last edited by DanielStone; 05-20-2010 at 01:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.